COVID-19 is still affecting us in the event world. Please help us to remain safe and well and adhere to the following:
The main symptoms of COVID-19 are now as follows:
• a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
• a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for over an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
• a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
• shortness of breath
• feeling tired or exhausted
• an aching body
• a headache
• a sore throat
• a blocked or runny nose
• loss of appetite
• feeling sick or being sick
If you have any of the above and think you have COVID-19 please stay away from site and seek a confirmatory test, if available to you.
Do not put others and the event at risk by spreading COVID-19 if you know you are infected.
Ensure good ventilation if in a cabin/enclosed space or sharing a vehicle, wash or sanitise your hands regularly and if you prefer to wear a mask whilst working alongside others please do so.