On behalf of West Suffolk Council, Abbeycroft Leisure is looking to recruit 30+ volunteers to help with the Stage 6 start of The Womens’ Tour in Haverhill.
We need volunteers to:-
- Assist stewards and security at specific static locations around the start area (Market Hill and the High St) and on Ehringshausen Way.
- Assist with the dedicated accessible viewing area
- Assist on the registration desk for Event Village Participants / help unload their vehicles
- Assist in the production office
- Marshall the event car park
8am – 12 noon, Saturday 9th October
What we provide
- Free parking in a dedicated event staff area
- A goody bag of water & snack
- The opportunity to be part of a fantastic event
- Our gratitude!
This is an outdoor event and we expect there to be around 3,000 -5,000 spectators. As part of our overall event safety planning, Abbeycroft Leisure will put mitigations in place to make - as far as possible - a COVID-19 safe environment for everyone.
As part of this, we are asking ALL volunteers to take a lateral flow test not more than 24 hours before attending the event and to complete a short online Covid-19 Health declaration.
Full details will be sent with the volunteers briefing pack.